Vanilla, baking powder, salt,...

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I had a baking frenzy today. The whole house smelled wonderful! I baked with recipes I got from the Allrecipes site and had used many times. Baking is so therapeutic and oh so rewarding.

Lucius just loves these cookies. I cut the sugar in half for my little man and they still turn out just as yummy. The link to this recipe: Oatmeal Craisin Cookies


Pack these in Darcy's lunch whenever I have them around. Great energy booster for his full day of teaching PE. I can never believe how easy they are to make hence the name. Recipe link: Easy Granola Bars


I don't know how many times I have made these already. Every time they just turn out great. Substitute half of the white flour with whole wheat. Good with a bit of jam, honey, or some luncheon meat. Recipe link: French Bread Rolls To Die For

No comments:

ShareThis