Can it be?

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yes, we are finally moving back into our house this coming weekend. HURRAY! The major things like drywalling, painting, flooring, are finished. Still a lot of odds and ends need to be done, but we can do them as we are living in the house. I think I don't want to see drywall, paints, or tiling cement for a while. Staying up till 1am painting walls isn't the most enjoyable thing to do, but it's done and it looks fantastic!

I can't wait to get back into crafts and to blog again. Right now I'm still using a laptop we borrowed, typing in a corner upstairs (only place we can get internet right now), sitting on a paint bucket. Haha, I know, pretty desperate! Just thought I would share with the world how excited I am getting back into the groove of things. Here's a little sketch I did (along with other which I'll post later) when I had a little spare time not painting, or chasing and changing kids. A new character named Shroom and of course Mushy.

1 comment:

Andronika said...

I cannot wait to see the house. The hardwood looks great.

The kids must be getting so big, I want to squish them!

ShareThis