Arrowroot and Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I bought this bag of arrowroot powder a while ago thinking I would make some homemade arrowroot cookies for my boys. I searched online for a recipe and only a few came up. One of them was on Allrecipe site and since I trust the recipe ratings on there I decided to give it a try. And how did it turned out?




After some mixing and rolling and 8-10mins in the oven later. They turned out fantastic!! Lucius loved them. I did put a little less sugar then it asked for for my toddler. He has enough energy already thank you very much.

To make the design you see here (I don't have any cookie cutters, had to be creative.) I used a pizza cutter and an icing bag tip to punch in the designs. The link to this recipe: Arrowroot Cookies


Also, for the big boy of the house, I baked him some chocolate chip cookies. This is definitely the best one I've come across. It's sooooo good!

From Allrecipe site again, here's the link to this recipe: Best Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie

2 comments:

Andronika said...

those cheeks are going to get way too squished

Arizona said...

Thanks very very much - chocolate cookies are just making my family cookie monsters :)

ShareThis