Halloween puppies

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This year I decided to make Halloween costumes for my boys instead of buying them. (I'm so brave!) It's been so long since I've sewed. 4 years too long! I bought a new sewing machine after Lucius was born, but never got the chance to do anything with it because of being pregnant again, chasing after a toddler, renovations, etc, etc. I had this brown material I bought half a year ago and the first thing that came to my mind was puppies. Something that was easy to put on, take off, and to be comfortable was a must. So this is the puppy costume I came up with.

I have to say it turned out not too bad! There are a few mistakes and rough edges, but I'm pretty impressed how well it turned out considering I'm a bit rusty. It sure helps with a new sewing machine! I love love love love my new sewing machine.

I'm glad I managed to catch a few good ones of Lucius sitting because most of them turned out like this of him jumping.

I have never shown my kids faces on my blog, but this one of Aymeric is just too cute not to share.

I think I've restored my love of sewing. Oh, did I mention I love my new sewing machine?!

2 comments:

plamondon said...

how cute are these kids!!! great costumes as well....make more.

Satria Sudeki said...

your posting is really informative, and that's really usefull for me, actually I have the related blog like you, I hope you can check on www.puppies-reviews.blogspot.com, I hope it will be usefull for u.

ShareThis