The mystery of time.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It seems like there isn't enough time during the day to do all that I would like to do. Now that Christmas is around the corner, time is ever so precious. I have so many things on my to do list that I actually wrote a to do list, which is so unlike me. My plans to open up an Etsy shop will have to wait till the new year. I won't be able to blog as frequent as I do, but be sure there still will be a printable for the month of December. Off to crochet that Christmas gift for my mom.

1 comment:

muralimanohar said...

No time...isn't THAT a familiar lament! I had a friend stand in the middle of my sewing room today, and tell me about how she had been planning on giving me some fabric, but she could see I had plenty. It's that darn missing time...if it would stick around, I would be able to use up all that fabric!! :p

ShareThis