Cosmetic bag

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Brrrrr! It is -30c today. With the wind it feels like -38c. So cold! So it's a perfect day to stay indoors and finish up some of my gifts and start on some baking.

Lastnight, I finally got around to making this cosmetic bag for a friend's teenage daughter. I'm really happy how it turned out. It was my first time sewing on a zipper and I think I was swearing beyond belief. Hahaha! Well, it wasn't that bad, but zipper's definitely aren't my favorite things.


Here's a link to a great tutorial for making this bag. Now time to fill it up with some fun lip balms, funky nail polishes and other accessories.

2 comments:

Sarah Seitz said...

Thanks for using my makeup bag tutorial! You did a great job and I just LOVE the fabric you used! Merry Christmas :).

muralimanohar said...

I love that fabric! I am making toiletry bags for my dd and my niece, too, and filling up with Body Shop stuff...I hope they come out as cute as yours!! :D

ShareThis