It's 2009!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

It has been such a busy, eventful, and fun holiday!
We went to Edmonton for the week of Christmas, came home and then went back down for new years eve and day. Yes, Crazy us! Our holiday consisted of family, friends, good food, lots of shopping, presents galore, and Rockband 2.

I think I need one of those holidays from a holiday, where we do absolutely nothing in our pajamas all day. Well, that's not going to happen anytime soon because we are putting in our new laminates in our living/dining room area, going to host a couple more dinners, and I already have a few projects lined up for a few people which I can not wait to share.

Now off to work on this months printable.

2 comments:

Erre54 said...

buon anno from Italy
thanks for your free printable
ciao
Mrita

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

I was really excited to see that a few of my relatives had gifts that were tagged with your printables! I love how the giver hand-colored them. They were the cutest tags under the tree!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28307215@N07/3171607449/

ShareThis