Gusto

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

You know when you read something that makes you stop , think, and feel fantastic. I had that when I read this article with David Suzuki from this month's issue of Synchronicity. This is my favorite part from the article,

"Whatever you do, do it with gusto. Don't do it in a sloppy, half-hearted way but enthusiastically, whether it's scrubbing the floors, picking cherries, or playing basketball. That's how you get the most out of life."

I love it. Thought I would pass it along!!

lilies

And a simple lily logo I did a while back for a friend's daughter.

3 comments:

apparentlyjessy said...

Great advice, and its good to be reminded now and then to live life to the fullest!

Rebecca said...

Great comment! This is one of the reoccuring themes in scrapbooking as well.

Adrienne said...

Love it, thx for sharing :) :) :) and I love your logo's!!

ShareThis