Plastic zipper tote

Friday, February 20, 2009

A plastic zipper tote bag to add to the collection. I also recently created tags for them which are quite "whimsical". Darcy thinks "whimsical" is such a funny word, so I thought I needed to use it. Haha!


I'm off to Edmonton again. This time just me and my boys. Gives the chance for Darcy to clean out our basement without any distractions. We have a lot of garbage from the renovations we did this summer. It's quite the disaster zone. Thank goodness for closed doors.

Have a fantastic weekend!

4 comments:

Drea said...

That bag is awesome! You do amazing things with plastic bags. :)

Hannah Shears said...

Nice love them.. I can not wait until they are at the center... should I request cool plastic bags to be donated in the next newsletter?

You are in Edmonton again? Shall we be so lucky?

muralimanohar said...

That is so cute. I love the shape of it!

bro said...

i love the T and T bag you used! BAHAHAH!! lol!!

ShareThis