Still here

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just wanted to say hey and I'm still here. We are recuperating from the second bought of the stomach flu. The boys got it, Darcy, and then me. Phew! I need a vacation now. Hopefully this is definitely the last of it!!

Besides the flu, I am busy sewing some things for my yoga instructor friend. After all of this I hope to get back to my illustrations. It feels like ages since I last drew or painted, but I did manage to create this lotus flower design for a dear friend who recently been diagnosed with a malignant tumour behind her eye. It was part of a care package that some of us wanted to put together for her.



I can't wait to share many many things on here when I have the chance. Like a new serging machine!!! Yup, that's right. I gave in and bought myself a serger. I'm in love with it and I think Darcy is getting a little jealous. Haha!

2 comments:

Drea said...

I desperately want a serger! Lucky girl. :)

muralimanohar said...

A serger is the BEST THING EVAH! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

ShareThis