Crochet baby tassle hat

Monday, April 13, 2009

Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!

This weekend I've been busy trying to crochet some more baby hats for photographers. I've been searching everywhere for certain patterns, but for the styles I want there are not any online. Or if there are, that perticular person permits it being made to be sold and I honor that being an artist and crafter myself. I wouldn't want anyone to steal my stuff either.

So I took a big leap of faith and decided to come up with my first ever own crochet pattern. A crochet baby tassle hat. I think it turned out pretty well, don't you think?!

Crochet baby tassle hat

Now to make a few more in different colors and hope they turn up on top of some cute little babies' heads in some beautiful pictures.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh that so cute! Man you are one talented woman!! I've got a brand new nephew that would be adorable in that ;)

Zu said...

What a cute little hat! :-)

Arizona said...

Hi :) You are very talented, not only because you did it from the very beggining, I guess it's not so easy to come up with pattern, but also because all your work is so gorgeous :)

Bev said...

This is adorable!! Is there anyway you would share the pattern? I have a grandson due in 2 weeks and I am looking for a cute pattern. Your pictures come up in Google searches. I really like the lime green cap as well. Please let me know if you will share your pattern! Thanks so much!

ShareThis