Plastic bracelet

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm back!

It's always nice to visit Edmonton. It was nice to see my aunt and uncle, spend some time with family, and hang out with some friends.

Now back to creating and crafting in full force so I can be ready for the Diva Delight coming up in June. My laptop is still down (no printable, poo!), but my awesome friend Nash is fixing it for me. It's great to have tech friends!

Of course I couldn't have gone without doing some sort of craft when I was away. This is what I was working on.

Plastic bracelet
Plastic bracelet

A Plastic bracelet, crocheted using plastic bags with a scrap piece of fabric to funk it up.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Nice!

bumblebird said...

You are doing some great work with the plastic bags! I love the subtle pops of color in this one and the big button : ) I hope the snow melts soon so you can get back to your garden!

ShareThis