Ready, set...

Friday, June 5, 2009

Stenciled zipper pouches

So I'm pretty much all prepared for Diva Delight. I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon to Edmonton. I'm super excited since it's my first time having a table at an event. Just want to have a good time with friends, meeting people, and to showcase some of my crafts. If I sell a thing or two it would be a bonus!

Thanks to all the support and kind words and a big thanks to my patient and super understanding husband where his wife doesn't go to bed till 2 in the morning. Oh yes, and thank you coffee! Haha!

If you are in Edmonton please come say hi!

Have a fantastic weekend!!

3 comments:

Drea said...

Good luck! I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Cheap Chicks And The City said...

We were there today and got one of your awesome pouches! (made of nerds packages) Thank you so much! :)

GlitterStitch said...

Hi, I just stumbled across you blog by clicking on "next blog" from mine- we were enighbours haha.
I love your little zippy pouches! I've got some fabric to make some myself but I've never done a zip and am pretty terrified. When I finally do do it I shall blog it and mention you as my inspiration!
Do you have a follow button so I can follow your blog??
My blog is www.sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.com incase you want to follow xxxx

ShareThis