Summer holidays

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Summer holidays have arrived hence the lack of posts. Darcy finished teaching last Friday and my brother-in-law, his wife, and her parents are visiting from Korea. Oh yeah, my little niece is here too and she is super uber cute. Tomorrow we are heading off to the Canadian Rockies to camp for a few days. Then off to Calgary Zoo and Drumheller. Lucius is in this Dinosaur phase so he is so excited. Me too!

Last Sunday was my first ever how to make a plastic snap button pouch session at the Diva Day at Thrive! Naturally. It turned out so well and I had such a great time. Even though some women were a little bit stressed out about the sewing part, everyone still went home with a wonderful finished product.

Off to pack and see you in a week or so with lots of pictures of our little adventure, but in the meantime check out this photo of one of my garden boxes.


Things are growing, growing, growing!!

No comments:

ShareThis