A garden's tale

Thursday, October 1, 2009

An entire week and a bit of no internet. Phew, that was hard! Now back and checking the crazy amount of email and messages I have. Please be patient, I will get to you... someday.

So during this time of no world wide web, I decided to paint an image I had in my head for quite some time. A few weeks ago I was pulling out my garden. I had the most difficult time pulling out my sunflowers and suddenly I was inspired and came up with this crazy idea. I do wonder sometimes, what in the world is going on down there?

The Sunflower
("The Sunflower" - ink, watercolor)

7 comments:

hanamik said...

That is amazingly adorable and such a fun thought :D

RosaMarĂ­a said...

so adorable!!! i love it!

Michele Maria Dallaire: Doula Childbirth Educator, Birthing From Within Mentor said...

I love it!! I have some ideas as well... we need to talk!

bro said...

i luv the little dudes underground!!

Nipsu said...

I love your drawings! Wonderful!

bumblebird said...

Love your imagination! This made me smile :D

ivy said...

that's exactly what goes on underground! what a FUN ilustration!

ShareThis