Na, na, na, na,

Thursday, October 29, 2009

na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na,

Bat boys 1
Batman!

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na,

Bat boys 2
Batman!

Bat boys 3
Batman,

Bat boys 6
Batman,

Bat boys 5
Batman!

I guess to be more accurate it's batboys. It was so hard to decide what to make for them for Halloween this year. For one, I had basically no fabric to work with and I live no where near a fabric store. Two, the boys hate anything covering their faces. So I found an old, black, long skirt I haven't worn in years and thought why not make them batman capes without the mask part. At first I thought what have I gotten myself in because I had no clue where to begin creating this crazy cape, but it turned out so well in the end. Better then I would have imagined.

Bat boys 4

The boys loved it, especially the shirts. And how did I do those shirts you might ask?! Simply found a batman logo online, printed it on iron-on transfer paper, and ironed the logo on t-shirts turned inside out. I have a feeling they will want to wear that shirt inside out from now on.

4 comments:

Michele Maria Dallaire: Doula Childbirth Educator, Birthing From Within Mentor said...

The boys costumes are super cute Mo! Great job!

jeanieandronyk said...

That is so unbeleivable!
They love them!

Cherry said...

That is a 'super' costume! Nice work

bumblebird said...

Wow! Great job with the capes...Your boys look SO great! A halloween they are sure to remember :D

ShareThis