Yarn

Monday, November 23, 2009

Did anyone say yarn? Oh yes, a little slice of yarn heaven here.


I splurged a bit and got these 100% bamboo yarn from a cute, little store called Ewe asked for it. The yarn collection in there is amazing. A little pricey, but great quality stuff. If only there was such a thing as a feel-o-monitor. You got to feel how incredibly soft this stuff is.


I didn't get a chance to hit the fabric store. Too many errands, too many visits. We did get to see the one and only Jeanie, the one that makes the awesome natural deodorants I mentioned a few months ago, well she's making natural lip balm too now. They're amazing! Go get some at the Royal Bison Bison Craft & Art Fair this weekend. She's going to be there with all her amazing stuff!


And the color of the day for today is Orange.


Tis the season for yummy mandarin and clementine oranges!

2 comments:

Francie Horton said...

I just wanted to drop by and let you know that I’ve linked to gift tags/labels that you designed. The post is located here http://burdart.blogspot.com/2009/11/free-printable-artist-made-gift-tags.html There is also a text only post for slower connections just below it. Thank you for sharing your art so freely. I would love it if you would let me know if you have designed other tags or labels that should be included. And please, by all means, share this post. Stamp out store tags! ;)
Francie

Kamagra said...

if my memory don't fail me you made a little cap with ears that looks like a ewok right? guess what I show the design to my wife and she made one to our son, she is soo happy with his new cap.

ShareThis