Divalicious

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Yesterday was my eco-craft sessions at Diva Day at Thrive! Naturally where I taught wonderful ladies how to turn old, used t-shirt into Nuno-Zori (Japanese cloth sandals).

T-shirts all cut up into strips.

Weaving the strips of t-shirts.

Braiding the straps

I had such a great time getting to know all the ladies and was so excited to see them be able to make something to take home. If you are interested in making yourself a pair there's a great tutorial here.

4 comments:

Jeanie said...

momo, you are amazing!

Thrive Naturally said...

amazing is right, and how lucky are we to have her up here?? Momo.. you are a true DIVA!

Jolene (South Africa) said...

OMGsh I just found your blog today and spent most of the afternoon going through everyone of your posts. I love your blog. Thank you so much for sharing all your ideas.

Nicola said...

Thanks for mentioning my tutorial. I am happy to see you have enjoyed making them and are spreading the word :)

Your blog is full of great ideas!

ShareThis