Oh, just a little sip.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

How was your weekend? We finally had bearable winter temperatures, -8°c to -4°c, which called for outdoor fun in the snow. Much needed for the restless boys. Along with some hot chocolate and homemade chocolate chip cookies, it was the perfect little weekend.

I've been looking at a lot of movie trailers lately and one of the movies I am quite anxious to see this year is Alice in Wonderland directed by Tim Burtons. I've always been a fan of Tim Burtons cinematography and his surreal worlds he creates in his movies. And Hello?!, Johnny Depp, yes please! Haha! So of course I needed to create my version of Alice. "Some biscuit with your tea Alice?"

Alice
("Drink me Alice" - watercolor, ink)

1 comment:

Allen said...

LOL! have you used any new techniques recommended by the book?! lol! looks good! it reminds me of the cup i got you from a few christmas' ago!

ShareThis