Spring break

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like spring around here! Snow is almost all gone. It was raining last night (I just love hearing the sound of rain fall on our roof as I fall asleep). Above 0°c temperatures. You can see a little bit of green appearing among the brown, dry grass. Cheer!! It just feels so damn good that we can go out the door without having to dress as if we were going to explore the Artic. And this make me happy as well,



I bought a small window sill herb kit consisting of basil and cilantro and they are growing, and growing! Every time I'm in the kitchen I can smell them. Such wonderful smells. I can't wait to plant my garden outside now.

Tomorrow we're heading down to Edmonton for Easter and spring break. Hurray! Family, friends, shopping, and restaurant. Always such a treat.

Wishing everyone a Happy Easter and a fun filled spring break!!

1 comment:

muralimanohar said...

I am dying to try a garden this year, too. Mine will be in a box on stilts, to avoid the Attack of the Killer Snails, so I have to come up with ideas on what I can grow in limited space. :p

ShareThis