What have you been up to busy bee?

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Remember this cowl scarf I made a while back. Well, I had someone that wanted to order one. I made a few of these in different colors just to see how they would look. This wood color one is my favorite so far. I love the reddish tint to it.

Cowl wrap, color: wood

I've also been busy creating a mini instructional booklet that goes along with each cowl wrap and here's a little sneak peak of it.

Cowl wrap how to snippet

Why putting so much work and effort into this? Yes, I am planning to sell them online probably near fall and of course at Thrive. If more request maybe sooner, but it is spring and I doubt people would wear a thick wrap around scarf biking and gardening. You should! wink wink, nudge nudge. Haha!

No comments:

ShareThis