Blueberry fields forever

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hi, I'm back...sort of, kind of, maybe. Was it ever hard to find time to blog during this summer amongst the craziness of visits, camping, projects, etc. Now that Darcy's going back to teach tomorrow and Lucius' starting preschool in a couple of weeks (I still can't believe that!), things hopefully will be back to normal and more regular blogging from now on.

Last week we went on our last camping trip for the year with my in-laws. Wild blueberries were everywhere and we picked buckets and buckets of them. It was my first time ever eating wild blueberries and I don't think I can ever go back eating blueberries from the store. These little blue fruits are the most delicious things ever.





2 comments:

Ellen said...

Wow...so many blueberries! They look so plump and yummy :)

Rebecca said...

great photos! It makes me want to go out and pick!

ShareThis