Bringing you some fall colors

Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's definitely fall outside. All the leaves are turning colors, the brisk morning temperature, and colds. I sure got hit hard with a cold last week. The kind where your lungs feel like they are going to fall out with all the coughing. Feeling better now and I've been experimenting with more baby hats. Here's a peek of one.

If anyone has been following Mr. Potter, you must have realized by now that he's not growing any hair. SAD. I know. I'm not sure why. I think I got a defective earth buddy. Oh well, still fun dressing him up and posing him with food. Hahaha.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and is enjoying the beautiful outdoors. If not, enjoy these fall photos while listening to them.







2 comments:

Ellen said...

Gorgeous colors. Love it all!

And Mr. Potter is the cutest. Poor little guy... still bald, but at least he's well-fed! :)

Bro said...

...Maybe you should be giving him water instead of "har kow" and "siw Mai!" lol! I luv the one with the moustache!! Wayyy too funny!!

ShareThis