Frozen

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

You know it's winter when...

it's -28°c,

There's snow on the ground,

The lake is frozen,

dry, itchy, eczema hands,

a tornado went through your entrance way.

Thankfully it's warming up by the end of the week. Warming up in Albertan winter lingo means around -15°c. Still cold, but not cold enough that your lungs feels bitter when you breathe the air.

So am I typing this on a new computer? No. Is my old computer dead? No. Surprisingly something magical happened. My computer stopped shutting down on me. Not sure if it was a virus, if it fixed itself. I don't know. It's quite a mystery.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yay! You're posting again! Glad the computer gremlins decided to leave :)

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

ShareThis