The reusable t-shirt bag tutorial

Thursday, November 25, 2010

I've been wanting to post this tutorial for a while now. I made these instructions for my reusable t-shirt bag eco-craft class a while back and I really wanted to share them on my blog. I thought this would be the perfect time with the holidays coming up. Instead of wrapping your gifts with wrapping paper, get a bunch of old t-shirts, have a sewing party, and use these bags instead. The gift recipient and the trees would be oh so very happy.

Go here for the Reusable T-Shirt Bag Tutorial.

Go here for the T-Shirt Sleeve Pouch Tutorial.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [26 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Betty Bake said...

thank you soooo much - this is such a cool idea :)
yay! thank you thank you thank you

Betty Bake

ShareThis