Nov...Dec

Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's December?! When did this happen. Every year when December comes by I feel like I'm that guy in those movies where he's sitting in that office cubicle and the boss comes by and throws down a stack full of urgent to do files. The boss being December and the urgent to do files such as sending out cards, gift shopping, gift making, etc, etc, and on top of that projects for others. I don't know why I don't learn my lesson and do many of those things pre-December.

Procrastination...I don't like you very much.

At least I managed to work on this this weekend,

a nativity scene for Lucius' preschool.



and got a chance to take some photos of the boys having some outdoor winter fun on the snowmobile and sled.

O.k... back to finishing up the nativity scene...bad blog bad.

No comments:

ShareThis