Lucius has been wanting to play with playdough all the time. He loves running his cars in the playdough. I had a couple of mini tubs of Play-Doh around the house, but after a few times playing with them they dried out. As I was looking through my recipe drawer, I came across this playdough recipe in Darcy's family recipe book. The dough is so soft and it's lasting forever. Thought I needed to share!Playdough Recipe
1 cup flour
1/4 cup salt
1 tbsp cream of tartar
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 cup water
food coloring (add drops until desired colour)
Add ingredients together in a pot and heat on medium heat until thickened. (You might need to sprinkle a bit of extra flour to form a ball). Take the ball out of the pot and knead for 4 minutes.
Keep it in a Ziploc bag and the dough will last moist for months!
2 comments:
Mass produce it and let's beat playdough off the market! Build it and they will come!
I've used this recipe from another source before, it's awesome :)
Post a Comment