Besides the flu, I am busy sewing some things for my yoga instructor friend. After all of this I hope to get back to my illustrations. It feels like ages since I last drew or painted, but I did manage to create this lotus flower design for a dear friend who recently been diagnosed with a malignant tumour behind her eye. It was part of a care package that some of us wanted to put together for her.
I can't wait to share many many things on here when I have the chance. Like a new serging machine!!! Yup, that's right. I gave in and bought myself a serger. I'm in love with it and I think Darcy is getting a little jealous. Haha!
2 comments:
I desperately want a serger! Lucky girl. :)
A serger is the BEST THING EVAH! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Post a Comment