I saw this and I just had to get it. So detailed and pretty. I have no clue what I'm going to with it yet. I'm such a fabric hoarder!So we came back last Tuesday and since then we've been all really sick. Lots of coughing, runny noses, sore throats, headaches , fevers. Lucius got the worst of it all. He got this red rash all over his face and body. Poor guy. We are all slowly getting better thank goodness, but I would like a refund on the second half of my spring break please.
Yesterday I was cleaning out my sewing/craft room and finally got a chance to put some threads into this box my mother-in-law found in the dump last summer. It's actually a box for

Cleaned it inside out and it's the perfect thing to hold all my spools of thread and other sewing tools. I can't wait to paint over the anchor part to personalize it. One person's trash is definitely another person's treasure. Thumbs up to reusing!edit: (thanks to a reader that notified me that this box is actually for Anchor embroidery floss not for fishing supplies. Silly me!)
3 comments:
very cool box! I'm a big believer in reusing stuff before buying :)
Fishing stuff? Isn't it a case for embroidery floss?
Is that what it is? My mother in law told me it was a fishing box and I believed her. LOL! Thanks for clearing that up.
Post a Comment